|Hourly Pay Rate||$17.31/hr|
2 Immediate Real Estate Research Analyst opportunities with an Overland Park Appraisal Firm. Company will train recent college grad, bachelor's degree in finance or real estate preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Acrobat and Google Maps. Must be a self-starter with superior organizational skills with superior attention to detail and quality.
The overall job of an analyst is threefold: research, help with report preparation and analysis with the main goal of supporting the producers and learning what it takes to be a successful appraiser. This is a role that necessitates you to take direction well, seek information and be flexible (constantly reevaluating your to-do list priorities). Focusing hard on education through the Appraisal Institute is a must, as is being curious and hungry for personal and professional development.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Proficiency using all pertinent resources.
• Search and input new data into internal database.
• Successfully procure and confirm market data (comps) from market participants.
• Some level of relationship-building with the brokerage community is expected.
• Research and effectively describe “macro” and “micro” real estate and economic trends.
• Deep familiarity with all published market surveys from brokerage houses.
• Compose the bulk of the “front end” of an appraisal report, but not the valuation.
• Read through completed report to verify content consistency, report language, flow.
• Within three months on the job, should have sufficient understanding of typical commercial real estate terminology and appraisal concepts to write an adequate comparable write-up with minimum supervision.
• Understands USPAP, appraisal methodologies, rules/regulations.
2K Raise every 6 months of training. $36K-$42K
<<View More Job Postings